The Student Room Group

University sends graduation invitation by Error

I am a bit confused . Hope someone get share some feedback. I am currently waiting to hear back from my uni regarding my final year project as I had to file an appeal and currently waiting for the board to make their decision.

Meanwhile I had received an email from the school saying graduation invitation for December, then another email confirming I was booked for December and oddly the 3rd email they said they made a mistake and that I still need to book my graduation for December. I’m wondering is this all generic or could there be a possibility that the board made a decision and I am eligible to graduate? I haven’t seen any changes on my student portal .
Original post by Giley
I am a bit confused . Hope someone get share some feedback. I am currently waiting to hear back from my uni regarding my final year project as I had to file an appeal and currently waiting for the board to make their decision.

Meanwhile I had received an email from the school saying graduation invitation for December, then another email confirming I was booked for December and oddly the 3rd email they said they made a mistake and that I still need to book my graduation for December. I’m wondering is this all generic or could there be a possibility that the board made a decision and I am eligible to graduate? I haven’t seen any changes on my student portal .

forward all 3 emails to the team dealing with your appeal and ask if they've been sent in error

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending