The Student Room Group

UCAS help- private candidate

Hey-

I’m making a private candidate application-

I’ve been to uni once before for a year- I have a tutor to give a UCAS reference.

I know the deadline is 31st January- when should my application be sent with the reference?

Thanks
Reply 1
So you cant send an application without a reference, make sure you talk to your tutor and set a deadline for them. You also have to fill out their details and only then ucas will send a link to them. So make sure to give them enough time. After you get a notification they filled it out just send your whole application whenever you are ready
Reply 2
Original post by bololo
So you cant send an application without a reference, make sure you talk to your tutor and set a deadline for them. You also have to fill out their details and only then ucas will send a link to them. So make sure to give them enough time. After you get a notification they filled it out just send your whole application whenever you are ready

Okay thank you- I was hoping to get my end of the application done by the end of november. And give them until the end of December…would that be enough time for them to create a reference?

My old tutor at uni had said they can supply a reference.

Thanks
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by EVMD17
Okay thank you- I was hoping to get my end of the application done by the end of november. And give them until the end of December…would that be enough time for them to create a reference?

My old tutor at uni had said they can supply a reference.

Thanks

I think it should be fine. Nut it's always better to ask how much time they need - depends how much workload they have etc. in my case it was 3 days...:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending