The Student Room Group

predicted grades for private candidate

i’m a private candidate doing biology chemistry maths for a level. i need someone to give me a predicted grade for medicine in October 2023. would someone do this for me i’ll pay as well.
Predictions need to come from your nominated referee. They’ll sometimes liaise with a private tutor but you can’t just pay for the predictions themselves.
As a sidenote, it’s very common for private candidates with no tutor to apply with no predictions.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Predictions need to come from your nominated referee. They’ll sometimes liaise with a private tutor but you can’t just pay for the predictions themselves.

yeah that’s what i’m looking for, a referee cuz i don’t have one
Original post by Ayoooshaaa
yeah that’s what i’m looking for, a referee cuz i don’t have one

Are you being tutored in any subject?
Reply 5
Are you being tutored in any subject?

no
no

Then there's no way to provide predictions, you can't suggest your own and no one is familiar with your current academic work.

This is not an unusual situation and unis are used to private candidates applying without predictions.
Reply 7
Then there's no way to provide predictions, you can't suggest your own and no one is familiar with your current academic work.

This is not an unusual situation and unis are used to private candidates applying without predictions.

i asked ucas and they said to find a tutor, i’m pretty sure i can’t apply for medicine without predictions
i asked ucas and they said to find a tutor, i’m pretty sure i can’t apply for medicine without predictions

Yes, there's nothing stopping you from hiring a tutor and giving them time to become familiar enough with your work to provide predictions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending