The Student Room Group

[M21] feeling like i’m wasting my life…

but i’m an introvert… i guess.

I mean, i hate parties, i hate any kind of social event. I only like to hang out with very very few people (maximum with other 4 or 5 people), have meaningful conversations, joke and talk to each others. I feel alive when i talk to someone and feel like that person is having a good time too.

Literally any other social context is a nightmare to me… the university, night clubs, parties… just not for me.

But i’ve never had a gf, my looks are already fading away (aggressive alopecia) and i know it’s gonna be harder and harder. I’d love to spend my own time on my passions (cinema) but at the same time i know these years will never come a second time.
I can promise you that you are NOT wasting your life. Everyone has their own individual timeline.

You may feel as though you are not fulfilling yourself now but these things will come to you eventually, I had this mindset for awhile but I just needed to go with the flow and everything came to me. I know it sounds corny but just try to remain positive and only voice positive things about yourself or else you'll subconsciously limit yourself to your own negative narrative.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending