The Student Room Group

HELP ME I CANT REMEMBER IF I DID THIS (blackboard assessment)

so there was a summative assessment due on the 27th oct, but it was released on the 6th of oct so i think i did it because i remember checking all of my deadlines and everything out of panic for the first few weeks
but i cant find the results of it in "my grades" and now im starting to panic if i actually did it or not
its worth 1.25% of my unit mark im so scared
this is manchester uni btw
idk what to do how do i check if ive done it or not
Original post by fried399
so there was a summative assessment due on the 27th oct, but it was released on the 6th of oct so i think i did it because i remember checking all of my deadlines and everything out of panic for the first few weeks
but i cant find the results of it in "my grades" and now im starting to panic if i actually did it or not

Hi @fried399,

Do you have an academic point of contact who can point you in the right direction to check this or an email to help point you in the right direction?

I am sorry to hear you are panicking. If you are in touch with other students and you feel comfortable to do so, I would say to ask them to see if they can see their mark.

I hope you find out soon.

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
Original post by University of Kent
Hi @fried399,

Do you have an academic point of contact who can point you in the right direction to check this or an email to help point you in the right direction?

I am sorry to hear you are panicking. If you are in touch with other students and you feel comfortable to do so, I would say to ask them to see if they can see their mark.

I hope you find out soon.

Alia

i just emailed my course director about it. i was so certain that i completed it because i was checking the deadlines every single week but im so scared and disgusted w myself
Reply 3
Your school hub assessment team can tell you this.
Original post by fried399

Hello,

Possibly try emailing your module convenor to check if you have submitted it. Usually, if you haven't submitted a summative and it's long overdue, professors will email the student about not handing in their summative. If you haven't received an email about it, I'm assuming there's nothing to worry about but I would suggest checking in with the module convenor/professors teaching that module.

Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

-Ghala
(Official DU Rep)
Original post by Anonymous
i just emailed my course director about it. i was so certain that i completed it because i was checking the deadlines every single week but im so scared and disgusted w myself

Hi,

It is great to hear that you contacted someone about it, I hope you get a response soon.

I can understand how easy it is to blame yourself and how quickly these things can spiral. University is hard and there is a lot going on at once. I know it is easier said than done but try to be kind and patient with yourself when these things happen. We have to remember that we are only human and mistakes happen whether we want them to or not.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

Alia
Reply 6
Original post by University of Kent
Hi,

It is great to hear that you contacted someone about it, I hope you get a response soon.

I can understand how easy it is to blame yourself and how quickly these things can spiral. University is hard and there is a lot going on at once. I know it is easier said than done but try to be kind and patient with yourself when these things happen. We have to remember that we are only human and mistakes happen whether we want them to or not.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

Alia

thank you so so much for your kind response. im slowly trying to get over it day by day haha i just forget how much i rely on academic validation
Have you found out whether you did it or not?
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Have you found out whether you did it or not?

no i havent received an email yet cuz the director is away until the 1st nov so
can only expect something from now
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
no i havent received an email yet cuz the director is away until the 1st nov so
can only expect something from now

The administrators will be able to tell you same day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending