The Student Room Group

Am I at fault in my friendships?

All my friends go out and meet up, but most of my friends from college live in a completely different area to me and/or are working? Then the friends from school are never free when I am, even when they are and I try to initiate a meet up they say no. Then when I do meet friends that want to meet up they don’t talk as much. I admit I’m not much of a person who talks/texts on the phone a lot. I spend most of the time with my nose in a book. I literally do not know anyone who reads as much as I do or similar genres. Then me and my supposedly best friends all ended up at different colleges and that’s fine, but we barely talk and we’re meant to be going on a holiday together. (Already booked and payed for). They barely speak with me and I have no idea if they talk to each other. I feel left out, but I have no idea if I’m just sensitive and it’s not as bad as I think. I’ve tried making new friends and some of them are really conservative, so some of the things I want to eventually do I can’t. I realise it’s partly my fault.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending