The Student Room Group

My boyfriend still keeps in contact with his ex and it makes me nervous

i began going out with this guy, J, about a week ago and we had been talking for near to 2 months before that. he and his ex, M, had broken up about a month or maybe less before we started talking and they had been going out for like 5 months. They were friends before their relationship started for a few years and he had liked her for the majority of their friendship. I had been told by one of J's friend's that him and M's relationship was mostly one sided on his part and she didn't put in much of the effort with him. When me and J got together, he had reassured me that even though him and M stay in contact, they are just friends and they just hang out in the same group together, that she is like a sister to him - they went to the cinema together with one other person and then a week later, me and J went to the cinema alone and after that, he went to hang out with M and some other friends straight after without me. Him and M still message one on one almost everyday and I have been told that at one point M tried to flirt with J but J tried to shut it down. This just makes me question if he actually likes me or i'm just a rebound.
Reply 1
yeah that sounds a little sketch, seems he might still have some lingering feelings for M.

But how does he act towards YOU? Is he affectionate? Is the relationship stuff moving fast? Slow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending