The Student Room Group

A guy

So me and a guy was snapping we hung out like 3 times and it was kinda awkard then he went away and a week after he came back we hung out again and it was nice and we kissed and stuff then a few days later he came to my house and he said he promises to message me and he will see me another day. Well he didnt msg me so i snapped him that night then the next day i msgd and asked if he was free and 2 hours later he replied and said he cant then he just kept leaving me on delivered and the next day on Wednesday he asked if i was okay and i said not rlly and he asked why and i just said i feel like u dont like me (cus he kept leaving me on delivered when hes always online and stuff) then he said in what way then i said idk then he left that on delivered so the next morning i put this is why and he replied saying im at work. Like right okay but u was online at home before. Anyway i asked if he was free that night and he said idk yet then later he put on his story he got a new car and i asked if he was free again and he said cant sorry then on friday i msgd again cus i was left kn delivered again and he said hes not free till thursday so i asked if i can see him then and hes left that on delivered since and its now sunday so im not gonna msg till thursday but im just scared cus i rlly like him and i dont understand why he suddenly started leaving me on delivered when hes always online after monday which was nice on monday. And i rlly want to see him again but im scared that i wont. Sorry this is so long and there isnt rlly a question but i just dont know what to do?
Reply 1
Original post by Natttttttttt
So me and a guy was snapping we hung out like 3 times and it was kinda awkard then he went away and a week after he came back we hung out again and it was nice and we kissed and stuff then a few days later he came to my house and he said he promises to message me and he will see me another day. Well he didnt msg me so i snapped him that night then the next day i msgd and asked if he was free and 2 hours later he replied and said he cant then he just kept leaving me on delivered and the next day on Wednesday he asked if i was okay and i said not rlly and he asked why and i just said i feel like u dont like me (cus he kept leaving me on delivered when hes always online and stuff) then he said in what way then i said idk then he left that on delivered so the next morning i put this is why and he replied saying im at work. Like right okay but u was online at home before. Anyway i asked if he was free that night and he said idk yet then later he put on his story he got a new car and i asked if he was free again and he said cant sorry then on friday i msgd again cus i was left kn delivered again and he said hes not free till thursday so i asked if i can see him then and hes left that on delivered since and its now sunday so im not gonna msg till thursday but im just scared cus i rlly like him and i dont understand why he suddenly started leaving me on delivered when hes always online after monday which was nice on monday. And i rlly want to see him again but im scared that i wont. Sorry this is so long and there isnt rlly a question but i just dont know what to do?

As far as I'm concerned, he might be ignoring you since he's done it quite a lot. Just clear your feelings towards him and hope he gives you a reply. Then, take a step whether staying with him or moving on. The rest is your call.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
As far as I'm concerned, he might be ignoring you since he's done it quite a lot. Just clear your feelings towards him and hope he gives you a reply. Then, take a step whether staying with him or moving on. The rest is your call.

Okay thanks its just confusing as when we were together he seemed to like me and before he was leaving me on delivered he was msging miss u and everything
Reply 3
Original post by Natttttttttt
Okay thanks its just confusing as when we were together he seemed to like me and before he was leaving me on delivered he was msging miss u and everything

No worries! :smile: Yeah, I got your points. That's why you need to know his intentions like what he really wants to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending