The Student Room Group

business partner

I am looking for a business partner where we will work on some online paying projects and earn.
Original post by John Patek
I am looking for a business partner where we will work on some online paying projects and earn.

TSR might not be the best place to find a business partner.

Also finding a business partner needs more care than just casually asking someone. Businesses are not usually quick and casual. It's more like a long term major commitment and relationship.

If you want suggestions on places to do business networking, then I can make recommendations, but I would take more care on how you go about this.
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
TSR might not be the best place to find a business partner.

Also finding a business partner needs more care than just casually asking someone. Businesses are not usually quick and casual. It's more like a long term major commitment and relationship.

If you want suggestions on places to do business networking, then I can make recommendations, but I would take more care on how you go about this.

I was looking for student who we can code projects together and earn some income.
Original post by John Patek
I was looking for student who we can code projects together and earn some income.

Same principles still apply.

Any random person on TSR might not have the necessary qualities that you want in a business partner, let alone the necessary skills set.

If you wanted to have someone to help with coding projects for fun, I could understand. However, to find someone to build a business with is more complicated because there are various factors on top of whether it's a relationship that you want.
You're better off finding someone offline and getting to know the person well enough prior to making them partner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending