The Student Room Group

Health and social care level 3 unit 5 meeting individuals care and support needs

Hiii, I really need help with my assignment which it due in Tuesday, if I don’t pass this I fail the whole class so any help is appreciated
Hiya what exactly do u need help with? Structure or content :smile: I’d personally suggest making sure that you talk about patient centred care and use buzz words ie independence different styles of communication, value based and maby put some values in. Good luck
Reply 2
Hi, I need assistance with both content and assignment like for the first question :P.1 Explain the importance of promoting equality and diversity for individuals with different needs.
[start]*Equality In health and social care is defined as everyone having equal access to the services they need, and that each individual should receive. This is what I’ve written so far [/start]
[start]*[/start]
Reply 3
Original post by CHARLOESE
Hi, I need assistance with both content and assignment like for the first question :P.1 Explain the importance of promoting equality and diversity for individuals with different needs.
[start]*Equality In health and social care is defined as everyone having equal access to the services they need, and that each individual should receive. This is what I’ve written so far [/start]
[start]*[/start]

Is that alright so far ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending