The Student Room Group

Tesco job offer

I had my job interview 3 days ago for a seasonal job on Tuesday where the interviewer was very friendly and asked for my availability as the only question
of which I can work every evening during the academic weeks and any time during the holidays I was told they would contact me the following day but haven’t heard yet I was also told the induction is on Saturday (tomorrow) should I contact? The dashboard hasn’t updated and still says interview.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Yeah I would reach out by email or phone, see if there's any updates and for more details on the induction on Saturday. Best of luck
Original post by jwt2002
Yeah I would reach out by email or phone, see if there's any updates and for more details on the induction on Saturday. Best of luck

Hi thanks for the reply just attempted to phone the store and no luck all lines are busy. I emailed but still awaiting a response not looking good. ☹️The careers dashboard hasn’t updated and displays as if i haven’t taken my interview which is odd however it doesn’t say unsuccessful yet so not all hope is lost yet🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending