The Student Room Group

What do I do

So basically, we were doing drama and we were asked to do a roleplay in front of the class...
Before doing it for the whole class I was like fine like even talking with the people i dont know that are in my group bcs I have no friends there...
When it came to the actual one I stuttered and just kept saying the same thing over again.. ppl were mummering behind my backs but its not been the first time and I haven't even done anything to them (maybe its the fact im just smart in other subjects and quiet)
I just don't know what to do bcs sometimes I just feel like shouting and cursing at them but that will just make things worse... I'm stuck basically
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
So basically, we were doing drama and we were asked to do a roleplay in front of the class...
Before doing it for the whole class I was like fine like even talking with the people i dont know that are in my group bcs I have no friends there...
When it came to the actual one I stuttered and just kept saying the same thing over again.. ppl were mummering behind my backs but its not been the first time and I haven't even done anything to them (maybe its the fact im just smart in other subjects and quiet)
I just don't know what to do bcs sometimes I just feel like shouting and cursing at them but that will just make things worse... I'm stuck basically

Forget whatever happened. We're humans, and we can make mistakes. Remember, making mistakes is a learning curve. So, don't worry, and especially don't care what those individuals murmured about you or your roleplay. Never prioritise the comments or actions of people who don't matter to you. That's how you can live in peace. Otherwise, it'll be quite difficult to live peacefully. Don't know if this makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending