The Student Room Group

LNAT

this is just a little rant, so basically I went on my LNAT website thingy hoping to reschedule my LNAT from the 16th to the 22nd or 23rd but turns out i've booked it for the 12th WHICH IS IN TWO DAYS. i tried to reschedule it but the stupid website wouldn't let me and so called all the customer service lines possible and obviously they didnt answer bc its a sunday and i wrote an email to their customer service thing and i got an automatic email saying they will get back to me in 5 days 😭😭.
Has anyone else had this experience before? and if so how did you deal with it. bearing in mind the test is during skl time and so im gonna have to take days of skl to revise and acc to the test. Im gonna call them tmr at 9am sharp and see if they can do anything, i honestly dont they will be able to do anything but its worth a try ig. god my life sucks
Reply 1
Original post by $tressedstudent
this is just a little rant, so basically I went on my LNAT website thingy hoping to reschedule my LNAT from the 16th to the 22nd or 23rd but turns out i've booked it for the 12th WHICH IS IN TWO DAYS. i tried to reschedule it but the stupid website wouldn't let me and so called all the customer service lines possible and obviously they didnt answer bc its a sunday and i wrote an email to their customer service thing and i got an automatic email saying they will get back to me in 5 days 😭😭.
Has anyone else had this experience before? and if so how did you deal with it. bearing in mind the test is during skl time and so im gonna have to take days of skl to revise and acc to the test. Im gonna call them tmr at 9am sharp and see if they can do anything, i honestly dont they will be able to do anything but its worth a try ig. god my life sucks

try to take a few minutes off the website. i remember having issues with the payment in the beginning and it wouldn't go through but it worked out in the end because i gave it like 30 minutes or so.
i have done that and called them today morning the second they opened and the told me they couldn't help me at all. I'm really stressed and i dont reckon I'll do well but oh well
I've only just come across this but i hope everything went well for you! I rescheduled mine from the 2nd to the 20th- it's so stressful to arrange x
Reply 4
Original post by $tressedstudent
i have done that and called them today morning the second they opened and the told me they couldn't help me at all. I'm really stressed and i dont reckon I'll do well but oh well

How did it go? Do you think you did well?
Original post by boxdil
How did it go? Do you think you did well?

is the arbitio website down for everyone? i hate the law admissions process

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending