The Student Room Group

Zz

.ffg
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Lani115
Yes before people come at me I am understanding that this is also my responsibility. But my predicted grades I’ve just received are C,C,D… (Art,Geog,Econ)

For the universities I want to apply for (yes I haven’t applied yet bcs ofc my school doesn’t give out our predicted until we break up 😍) I need a minimum of BBC but the highest is AAA.

Genuinly what should I do. I don’t want to do a gap year but it seems like I may have to. I was thinking maybe convincing my art teacher to move it up to a B and Econ I’m deffo asking to raise it up to a C. Atp do I have a chance of going ANYWHERE??? 😭😭😭

It is the holidays tho and emailing is probs gonna be rlly annoying tbh but idk if I should wait until the 8th of Jan when I come back and then I can get it upped and apply. (If they even agree)

I’m not sure if applying in the month it’s due will make a difference.

@Lani115 here are the ucas courses which suit your grades/tarrif points - i dont know what you want to study but take a look: Search - UCAS

also don't give up on yourself please - we all have the potential in us
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
I think if you can make your art predicted a B and move your econ grade to a C then you'll end up with a BCC so you would be able to find programs with BCC requirements. I also think you should consider a foundation year and look into it if your grades aren't moved up. (Also BCC is 104 ucas points so that helps too if you look at programs that accept UCAS points)
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending