The Student Room Group

How do I send documents to CAO

I'm currently looking to apply for university in the Republic of Ireland but I don't know what I'm supposed to include in my application. I have photocopies of my AS levels and my GCSE's but I haven't the slightest clue on what or how to send documents away. Do I include a return address on the envelope? do I have to include my CAO number in the letter? or are the documents on their own enough? Honestly I'd appreciate any help I can get because right now I'm totally stomped and there's little to no information online that is remotely helpful.
Reply 1
Original post by Sleeepy
I'm currently looking to apply for university in the Republic of Ireland but I don't know what I'm supposed to include in my application. I have photocopies of my AS levels and my GCSE's but I haven't the slightest clue on what or how to send documents away. Do I include a return address on the envelope? do I have to include my CAO number in the letter? or are the documents on their own enough? Honestly I'd appreciate any help I can get because right now I'm totally stomped and there's little to no information online that is remotely helpful.

Do the FAQs at https://www.cao.ie/?page=faq&type=suppdocs help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending