The Student Room Group

Don't want to send my UCAS application

hi, this is quite random but i was planning to send my application through by monday or wednesday next week but idk if it puts me off as some of my friends have already applied and have got offers from like uni of york so idk, i might just be overthinking it as the deadline is the 31st but idk im kinda worried
Original post by Lillsss23
hi, this is quite random but i was planning to send my application through by monday or wednesday next week but idk if it puts me off as some of my friends have already applied and have got offers from like uni of york so idk, i might just be overthinking it as the deadline is the 31st but idk im kinda worried

I submitted mine in November. Loads of schools vary. Just submit it asap so you can get it out the way and no longer have to be thinking about it.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2459689
hopefully this will help
Of course they've heard back - they've already applied, unlike you! As long as you apply before the deadline, you have nothing to worry about. Truly. Universities have been doing this for longer than you've been alive :eek4: - they know what they're doing and they're not going to "run out of offers", if that's your concern :smile:
Original post by Lillsss23

Worried about what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending