The Student Room Group

Year 13s: how have you found the university application process so far?

This poll is closed

Year 13s: how have you found the university application process so far?

Very straightforward16%
Quite straightforward35%
Neither easy, nor difficult17%
Quite difficult19%
Very difficult12%
Tell us more about your answer in the comments1%
Total votes: 235
Hi Year 13's :wavey:

As we're approaching the 31st January equal considering deadline, we want to take a minute to reflect on how you have found the university application process so far. From drafting personal statements to waiting for responses, it can feel like a bit of a rollercoaster, right?

Maybe you've found the process very straightforward or perhaps you feel like you could still benefit from some extra support and advice - there are no wrong answers and we want to hear it all! take a vote in the poll and share your thoughts below :u:
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by CamembertPaws

As we're approaching the 31st January equal considering deadline, we want to take a minute to reflect on how you have found the university application process so far. From drafting personal statements to waiting for responses, it can feel like a bit of a rollercoaster, right?

Maybe you've found the process very straightforward or perhaps you feel like you could still benefit from some extra support and advice - there are no wrong answers and we want to hear it all! take a vote in the poll and share your thoughts below :u:

my school talked us through the UCAS process in the summer, so i was a bit knowledgeable on the process by then. personally for me the hardest part was writing my personal statement (i think this is the hardest bit overall tbh) but then also choosing universities that meet my grades! there was also a bit of pressure to get in the application in quickly because our school wanted ours sent off before december
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by CamembertPaws

for anyone who is still applying - good luck :smile:!
Reply 3
I voted for quite difficult as my entrance exams actually murdered me...
Other than that, however, the actual process of applying via UCAS was rather trivial and I didn't have too much trouble writing my personal statement.
Original post by Dele2412
I voted for quite difficult as my entrance exams actually murdered me...
Other than that, however, the actual process of applying via UCAS was rather trivial and I didn't have too much trouble writing my personal statement.

Glad you didn't find the application process too difficult, where and what have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending