The Student Room Group

Worried about the University of Nottingham not considering my BTEC equally.

I'm applying for a computer science and artificial intelligence BSc and have been a bit worried about UoN not considering my BTEC qualification (level 3 extended diploma in IT) due to the competitiveness of the course and it being a Russel Group university. Can someone tell me if they would pay attention to my application??

I achieved a Distinction in my first year and I'm planning on getting a D*DD to meet the grade requirements. However, I'm also on track of meeting the entry requirements but have been very paranoid despite this.
My GCSE grades: 5-8, including a 5 in Maths and 6 in English Language.
If they list a BTEC offer then they'll consider it exactly the same as anyone who met the offer with any other qualification.

If they didn't rate the BTEC they'd either ask for higher grades or not list it as suitable for entry at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
If they list a BTEC offer then they'll consider it exactly the same as anyone who met the offer with any other qualification.

If they didn't rate the BTEC they'd either ask for higher grades or not list it as suitable for entry at all.

yeah you're right!!
Original post by eemanuela.exe
yeah you're right!!

No worries and best of luck with the application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending