The Student Room Group

UCAS

I’m applying to uni for 2025 entry next yr but concerned about the personal statement aspect . This is because UCAS is planning on scrapping it and I don’t want to be the first year to deal with the new system I’m really scared
The new system will just split the statement into specific questions. The content will almost be identical.
Original post by Admit-One
The new system will just split the statement into specific questions. The content will almost be identical.

But I thought that it would be one to one questions . It will apparently not be like a personal statement. It’s going to be live like an interview on the spot .
Original post by high-fiber-organ
But I thought that it would be one to one questions . It will apparently not be like a personal statement. It’s going to be live like an interview on the spot .

No, most applicants will just answer a few questions on the application form. It won’t be live or on the spot unless it’s a course that already interviews. Most don’t.
Original post by Admit-One
No, most applicants will just answer a few questions on the application form. It won’t be live or on the spot unless it’s a course that already interviews. Most don’t.

Oh okay thnakyou but it will have deadlines like usual right ? Either way thanks 🙏🏼
Original post by high-fiber-organ
Oh okay thnakyou but it will have deadlines like usual right ? Either way thanks 🙏🏼

Yes, all exactly the same. The deadline has been moved back slightly in recent years, (now Jan 31st), but I've not heard anything about any big changes to the dates going forward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending