The Student Room Group

Do guys hug girls goodbye if they aren't interested

Is he interested
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is he interested

I feel like it just depends. One of my guy friends asked to hug me and he's not interested in me. Some are friendly. Also depends on the type of hug
Doesn't mean they're interested.
Original post by Anonymous #2
I feel like it just depends. One of my guy friends asked to hug me and he's not interested in me. Some are friendly. Also depends on the type of hug

well it depands i am a guy and i like to hug the girl i like and everything because i am in to her but there are those guys who just thinks the girl as his sister ...so maybe ask him and find out
Reply 4
I reckon you can judge by the style of hug and the wider context. If it’s a little bit prolonged and there’s other signs of affection then it’s a good sign. However people do vary in their hugginess, there is a socially polite hugging expectation, plus people dont want to be felt to abuse social hugging. Trust your instincts..
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Zarek
I reckon you can judge by the style of hug and the wider context. If it’s a little bit prolonged and there’s other signs of affection then it’s a good sign. However people do vary in their hugginess, there is a socially polite hugging expectation, plus people you dont want to be felt to abuse social hugging. Trust your instincts..

i actally agree with you ,....
mm depends on the guy. a male friend hugged me goodbye while with his girlfriend and we were in sorta a big group. didn't mean anything tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending