The Student Room Group

Help :(

Hi, any ideas for a student led seminar activities (law and criminology). We have a task to lead a 30 min seminar teaching rehabilitative approaches to people that commit violent offences. It’s me and two other people. We are trying to make it fun as we can do activities like quizzes and I was thinking of us role playing an approach and putting strengths and limitations on menti so they can contribute but not sure 😭THANK YOU
Reply 1
If you are going to do role play - which is essentially "acting" - then this needs to be carefully planned, a draft script written, and the people doing the role play have to be confident enough to carry it off. I am getting the impression here that you are trying too hard to make the seminar "fun" - why not intersperse short sections imparting key knowledge & understanding , key research, etc with consolidating exercises such as quizzes.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by cheadle
If you are going to do role play - which is essentially "acting" - then this needs to be carefully planned, a draft script written, and the people doing the role play have to be confident enough to carry it off. I am getting the impression here that you are trying too hard to make the seminar "fun" - why not intersperse short sections imparting key knowledge & understanding , key research, etc with consolidating exercises such as quizzes.

Okay thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending