The Student Room Group

What is the ULN in UCAS application?

What is a ULN number? I did IB, so I'm not sure if I have it. It will not let me mark as complete without filling that section out. Unless I have no qualifications.
Reply 1
Original post by Izzy#
What is a ULN number? I did IB, so I'm not sure if I have it. It will not let me mark as complete without filling that section out. Unless I have no qualifications.

ULN number is a Unique Learner Number which basically allows appropriate organisations to see what qualifications you have gained in your lifetime. It shouldn't be a compulsory form in UCAS, but you can ask your school for it and they should be able to provide it to you.
Reply 2
Original post by mesub
ULN number is a Unique Learner Number which basically allows appropriate organisations to see what qualifications you have gained in your lifetime. It shouldn't be a compulsory form in UCAS, but you can ask your school for it and they should be able to provide it to you.

Oh thanks, I still can't mark it as complete for some reason I have no clue why. I don't have a transcript of my results and there's nothing significant on my grad certificate. My advisor is still taking some time to respond.
Reply 3
Original post by Izzy#
Oh thanks, I still can't mark it as complete for some reason I have no clue why. I don't have a transcript of my results and there's nothing significant on my grad certificate. My advisor is still taking some time to respond.

Look at each bit on that page carefully. There'll be something which you haven't filled in/haven't filled in properly, which is what is causing the error.

I'm sure you're aware, but the equal consideration deadline was a few minutes ago.
Reply 4
Original post by mesub
Look at each bit on that page carefully. There'll be something which you haven't filled in/haven't filled in properly, which is what is causing the error.

I'm sure you're aware, but the equal consideration deadline was a few minutes ago.

Found my problem and I did submit, by a minute late😅. I added my Igcse grades and it worked.
Reply 5
Original post by Izzy#
Original post by mesub

Found my problem and I did submit, by a minute late😅. I added my Igcse grades and it worked.

Another one. 😭

Don't bank on it but there is a small grace period that UCAS has, which would mean that - in theory, for all intents and purposes - Universities will still consider it to have been submitted by the deadline.

If you're up to it, you can call UCAS tomorrow and ask them to check if your application was given the "on time" attribute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending