The Student Room Group

UCAS Similarity report

I submitted my uni application last week before the deadline but under my personal statement it has the words ‘Similarity report’ and then the text underneath it. Does this mean it’s already been checked and there is no similarities or are they yet to check ? I’ve had confirmation from my choices they’ve received my application so surely UCAS have already reviewed it ? I haven’t plagerised im just very worried as I’m a stresser and It’s making me think that I’m gonna be penalised for something I didn’t do.
Original post by Username200419
I submitted my uni application last week before the deadline but under my personal statement it has the words ‘Similarity report’ and then the text underneath it. Does this mean it’s already been checked and there is no similarities or are they yet to check ? I’ve had confirmation from my choices they’ve received my application so surely UCAS have already reviewed it ? I haven’t plagerised im just very worried as I’m a stresser and It’s making me think that I’m gonna be penalised for something I didn’t do.

I’ve heard in previous years it says no plagiarism detected’ wheras now it says similarity report’. Does it say no plagiarism detected after it’s done the report ?
Reply 2
This thread may help: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7113378

As long as there aren't large passages flagged for similarity, it shouldn't be too worrying. Check the percentage that should display. If you've already received offers, though, it shouldn't be of too much concern. If there really was any plagiarism detected, you would be notified and of how much, but make sure to double check with others and take this with a grain of salt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending