The Student Room Group

Doctorate in educational psychology

I have an interview for a doctorate in educational psychology, has anyone got any advice for the interview, as there is a 90-minute unseen task which I am so anxious about?! I have no idea on how to prepare :frown:
Original post by Mads1998
I have an interview for a doctorate in educational psychology, has anyone got any advice for the interview, as there is a 90-minute unseen task which I am so anxious about?! I have no idea on how to prepare :frown:

If they didn't send you any material to prepare, or nothing publicly available online, then there is nothing you can do to prepare for this task, which is exactly the point of it. As for any interview, just try to know as much about the field as possible and try to keep your cool. Good luck!
As above, it could be a number of things, like a case study to summarise, a research paper to identify key points, writing something about your knowledge of the EP role, etc.

Make sure you read the question and information carefully, answer all the questions and make it concise. Those would be my generic tips, but as above - its impossible to be more specific

Don't share information about it once it has happened

Quick Reply

Latest