The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Conditions

Hey, so I got a conditional offer for MSc Clinical and Health Psychology. I met all of my academical conditions, but I am still waiting for the Administrative conditions to be completed. What are these and is it normal that its been 5 months now without them being completed?
Original post by yoyoeffect
Hey, so I got a conditional offer for MSc Clinical and Health Psychology. I met all of my academical conditions, but I am still waiting for the Administrative conditions to be completed. What are these and is it normal that its been 5 months now without them being completed?

Hi @yoyoeffect :biggrin: Congrats on your offer! Are you waiting on receiving your degree result from another university, or have you already received that? If you've already received your degree results have you sent a copy of them to our admissions teams? We don't get these automatically so we'd need to see a copy of them before confirming you've met the academic conditions.

If you've already done the above and we have received confirmation of your results you could reach out to the faculty directly to check the progress of your application :smile: You can email them at [email protected].

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending