The Student Room Group

should i date my ex again

should i date my ex again?? he was toxic the many times we on and off dated but im not just saying this he was ina rlly *****y place but we stayed friends kinda and he def has changed like fr fr not just saying that but like he asked me out again should i say yes??????
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by that.bich.fr
should i date my ex again?? he was toxic the many times we on and off dated but im not just saying this he was ina rlly *****y place but we stayed friends kinda and he def has changed like fr fr not just saying that but like he asked me out again should i say yes??????

i know it’s hard but no you shouldn’t. i’ve been in the same position before and ofc not everyone is the same but it probably won’t work it like you’re wishing it will. you’ll eventually find someone else who will value and really love you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated <3
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i know it’s hard but no you shouldn’t. i’ve been in the same position before and ofc not everyone is the same but it probably won’t work it like you’re wishing it will. you’ll eventually find someone else who will value and really love you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated <3

Second this - no, don't go back. You haven't said anything good about him in your post, only that he might not be toxic anymore. You've already had your trial run with this guy - you know what he's like in a relationship, and there's no reason to believe that he won't still be like that.
Reply 3
Think of why the relationship ended in the first place. The next mistake you made was allowing the friendship to continue. It ended for a reason.
But if you really think he has changed, then go out with him. You won't be able to see right there and then. The cracks that happened before will start forming again and you'll see he hasn't changed.
Reply 4
The reason the relationship did not last is being he was being toxic. If it appears he has changed, it is so that he can get back with you. This is a clear manipulative tactic as by appearing to "change" is the only way you would even consider getting back with him.

The clear answer to this situation is NO, move on and find someone better. Someone that will actually treat you right.
Reply 5
Original post by that.bich.fr

go for it gyal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending