The Student Room Group

Poster presentation

I am doing a adult critical care level 7 course in nursing. I have poster presentation based on 5 primary research. I am in neuro intensive care unit. Which is the best or latest topic for presentation.
Reply 1
Original post by Aimalpha
I am doing a adult critical care level 7 course in nursing. I have poster presentation based on 5 primary research. I am in neuro intensive care unit. Which is the best or latest topic for presentation.

There’s no “best” topic to present, with a poster presentation it’s about how you present your content (critically at level 7) within the confines of the brief you’ve been given.

Does it have to be related to your own unit? Do you want it to be neuro specific or is there something that’s caught your attention whilst learning things on your course? Often giving a relevance to practice in these sorts of exercises is part of it. What has your assignment brief asked of you specifically?
Reply 2

Hi Aimalpha,
You can look at the following list of topics to consider for your presentation:
§ Supportive management in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Patient care area in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Patient safety in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Quality assurance in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Factors contributing to psychological problems in patients in neuro-intensive care units
§ Team-based healthcare approach in neuro-intensive care unit
Reply 3
Original post by Kenty24
Hi Aimalpha,
You can look at the following list of topics to consider for your presentation:
§ Supportive management in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Patient care area in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Patient safety in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Quality assurance in neuro-intensive care unit
§ Factors contributing to psychological problems in patients in neuro-intensive care units
§ Team-based healthcare approach in neuro-intensive care unit

Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by moonkatt
There’s no “best” topic to present, with a poster presentation it’s about how you present your content (critically at level 7) within the confines of the brief you’ve been given.
Does it have to be related to your own unit? Do you want it to be neuro specific or is there something that’s caught your attention whilst learning things on your course? Often giving a relevance to practice in these sorts of exercises is part of it. What has your assignment brief asked of you specifically?

I want neuro specific. The poster should be something contemporary
I want neuro specific. The poster should be something contemporary

Ok, what’s the brief for the poster? Is it a quality improvement initiative/change management or something like that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending