The Student Room Group

what do u need for alevels

what do u need to get for alevels - laptops?,ipad,files etc alevels-pe-psych-geo
Original post by no-nonsense-dead
what do u need to get for alevels - laptops?,ipad,files etc alevels-pe-psych-geo

laptops are useful but not essential! an ipad would also be ideal as a more portable device, but i don't have one so you'll be perfectly fine! ringbinders for your subjects is a must so you can keep all your notes organised and filed away nicely

i do psychology, so you can ask any specific questions you may have :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by no-nonsense-dead

they’ll most likely have laptops and computers that you can use in your college/sixth form these are good because they’re linked to your college server so you can access work etc.

i had a laptop at home and used it everyday but never brought it to college as i could access all i needed from college pc or my phone.

i would say if you were going to invest like the previous comment said a large screen ipad would be your best option - portable and easy to install apps which you can use on the go. i had an ipad with quizlet, teams, google docs and most importantly GOODNOTES which was amazing for psych!!!

Quick Reply

Latest