The Student Room Group

Uni help please

Hi, I wanted to find out about when applying to Unis because I live in England but I want to apply to Uni which is in Scotland I was talking about it with some friends and they asked how if I did my degree in Scotland I wouldn't be able to use it in England. Is this true?
This depends greatly on what your degree is in. For example, if you study law in Scotland but wish to practice in England, you may be required to do an extra year of study in order to be qualified to practice in England.

If you study something in STEM or other fields, it's very likely that no one would even give it any thought! Many companies these care more about what you can do than where you got your degree.

So the answer is it depends - what would you like to study at university?
Reply 2
Original post by NorthernTech
This depends greatly on what your degree is in. For example, if you study law in Scotland but wish to practice in England, you may be required to do an extra year of study in order to be qualified to practice in England.

If you study something in STEM or other fields, it's very likely that no one would even give it any thought! Many companies these care more about what you can do than where you got your degree.

So the answer is it depends - what would you like to study at university?
thanks for the reply i want to study psychology
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
thanks for the reply i want to study psychology
Just check the course is BPS accreddited.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending