The Student Room Group

Year 12s: are you considering an apprenticeship?

This poll is closed

Year 12s: are you considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship 22%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship 3%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me 18%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship 21%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship 34%
Something else? let us know in the thread2%
Total votes: 178
Hey Year 12s! :h:

While you're working hard and navigating your way through school or college, the question of "What's next?" looms... :confused:

One compelling option (amongst the huge variety of different steps you can take) is the path of apprenticeships; a unique way of blending hands-on experience with valuable learning.

So here, we want to delve into the world of apprenticeships and find out what your thoughts are on the prospect of choosing to take this route after your A-levels or equivalent! is this something you're actively researching as an option? already made your mind up? thinking about an alternative option that isn't university or an apprenticeship? we want to hear more!

Take your vote and share your thoughts below :banana2:
(edited 2 months ago)
Interesting that no one is considering a non-degree and non-apprenticeship option.
Original post by CamembertPaws
Hey Year 12s! :h:

While you're working hard and navigating your way through school or college, the question of "What's next?" looms... :confused:

One compelling option (amongst the huge variety of different steps you can take) is the path of apprenticeships; a unique way of blending hands-on experience with valuable learning.

So here, we want to delve into the world of apprenticeships and find out what your thoughts are on the prospect of choosing to take this route after your A-levels or equivalent! is this something you're actively researching as an option? already made your mind up? thinking about an alternative option that isn't university or an apprenticeship? we want to hear more!

Take your vote and share your thoughts below :banana2:
it would have been nice to know the advanatages of a degree apprenticeship before i applied to uni :smile:
I've always wanted to go to uni and I crave "the uni experience" so I think it's where i want to go :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by taylor2317
I've always wanted to go to uni and I crave "the uni experience" so I think it's where i want to go :smile:
bascially simplified it for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending