The Student Room Group

Question in regards to 'previous study'

In 2017 I applied for an advanced learner loan for a web design cert but withdrew the application and dropped out of the course before it began, on my student finance account it states: your application has been withdrawn. It also clearly states no monies were paid to anyone at any time.

When applying for Part Time Tuition Fee loan for my degree with the OU, it asks if I've ever had a loan from SLC or studied higher education before - what do I tick? I know in theory it sounds simple but I want to get it right since I withdrew my app/didn't actually study anything and it was an access to higher ed course, not higher ed itself.
Hi there. Advance Learner Loan is classed as further education, not higher education. So, you would only put any higher education courses you have started in this part. Thanks, Leah.
Reply 2
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Advance Learner Loan is classed as further education, not higher education. So, you would only put any higher education courses you have started in this part. Thanks, Leah.
Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Original post by Leah SLC

For the question "Have you ever had a loan from SLC" is that a no?
Hi. If you have never taken out a loan/ received any payments from us then this would be no. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending