The Student Room Group

Clearing - Physics with a foundation year

I have doubts about my original subject choice and therefore I am considering that Physics with a Foundation year may be a better course for me as fits my subject choices and interests.
My two questions are:
Is there a way to check clearing before results day to see what is available?
Is this course something that will very likely be on clearing (It has come up lots before)?
Thanks for your consideration.
Foundation courses at sensible Unis are rarely in Clearing because Unis will use up any available spaces themselves for near-miss applicants from the main degree.

Suggest you wait until August but consider taking a year out to do some serious thinking about what you want to do - resit / reapply etc.
Original post by McGinger
Foundation courses at sensible Unis are rarely in Clearing because Unis will use up any available spaces themselves for near-miss applicants from the main degree.

Suggest you wait until August but consider taking a year out to do some serious thinking about what you want to do - resit / reapply etc.

Thanks for the insight. I have pretty good grades but again seriously divided over my subject choice against physics so I’ll probably see what there is in clearing choices or if I want to continue with my subject.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending