The Student Room Group

help pls don't ignore me , I do need help

This is about my friend. I met her at the start of the school year (12th grade), and she's everything to me. We help each other find the right fit, and she helps me with relationship issues. Two weeks ago, I noticed that she started acting up, and when I realized something was wrong or I didn't like something, I would speak up. I hate hiding my feelings. I told her, and she hung up. I called her again, and we talked about it. Last night, I realized that the attitude was still there, and it had gotten worse since last Friday when she was hanging out with a new guy she just met . I told her last night that it was because of your new guy that you were acting up, and she flipped out. I wasn't like, no u taking the wrong , I was trying to understand why she was mad, and she started to tell me things I had done before, and she tried to gaslight her everytime by telling her that she didn't get it, which I did all i say , because sometimes she wouldn't get it and flip things over She got mad and told me what she felt about what I had done, she has been hiding how she feel because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings but now she doesn't care and I said that we could talk about it, and she listened to some of what I had to say (texting), but not all of it. She didn't pick up my phone calls, and I don't know .because I have an iPhone. I was wondering if I was blocked, (i don’t think so because she is always on dnd )but she was definitely ignoring me. I wrote to her on IG, ( so I can see that seen mark )and she unfollowed me on both accounts ( main and private ) after I did that. I kept texting her, but I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to lose her help. and she told me if i lost her i would regret and honestly one of the realest friend i had and honestly blamed myself for this and texted her kept apologizing help me please ( i have not text her today at all )(this happened yesterday
Original post by Anonymous #1
This is about my friend. I met her at the start of the school year (12th grade), and she's everything to me. We help each other find the right fit, and she helps me with relationship issues. Two weeks ago, I noticed that she started acting up, and when I realized something was wrong or I didn't like something, I would speak up. I hate hiding my feelings. I told her, and she hung up. I called her again, and we talked about it. Last night, I realized that the attitude was still there, and it had gotten worse since last Friday when she was hanging out with a new guy she just met . I told her last night that it was because of your new guy that you were acting up, and she flipped out. I wasn't like, no u taking the wrong , I was trying to understand why she was mad, and she started to tell me things I had done before, and she tried to gaslight her everytime by telling her that she didn't get it, which I did all i say , because sometimes she wouldn't get it and flip things over She got mad and told me what she felt about what I had done, she has been hiding how she feel because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings but now she doesn't care and I said that we could talk about it, and she listened to some of what I had to say (texting), but not all of it. She didn't pick up my phone calls, and I don't know .because I have an iPhone. I was wondering if I was blocked, (i don’t think so because she is always on dnd )but she was definitely ignoring me. I wrote to her on IG, ( so I can see that seen mark )and she unfollowed me on both accounts ( main and private ) after I did that. I kept texting her, but I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to lose her help. and she told me if i lost her i would regret and honestly one of the realest friend i had and honestly blamed myself for this and texted her kept apologizing help me please ( i have not text her today at all )(this happened yesterday
I have read your post, but unable to give advice
Hey I have had a similar experience as yours, trust me I know how it feels. I felt like the victim hiding my feelings and as I expressed it, I felt like the jerk because apparently that was my life. However, considering your friends aggressive tone better not chase her, of course I know it makes you feel like a loner, no friends and you obviously feel like poop. Just give her time, don't lose your self value even thought yes, sometimes people need you the most when they let you go, but give it a few days max 2 or 3 and if its unbearable just ask her what's wrong in person. Don't accuse, but understand and at the same time know your value. give your empathy and dont try accuse her with anything, instead take it slowly because her actions speak loud. she seems ****ed. And if she doesn't like you girl, I know its bad but please cut her off, she would just hold u back in life.
hope things get better for you,
XOXO
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey I have had a similar experience as yours, trust me I know how it feels. I felt like the victim hiding my feelings and as I expressed it, I felt like the jerk because apparently that was my life. However, considering your friends aggressive tone better not chase her, of course I know it makes you feel like a loner, no friends and you obviously feel like poop. Just give her time, don't lose your self value even thought yes, sometimes people need you the most when they let you go, but give it a few days max 2 or 3 and if its unbearable just ask her what's wrong in person. Don't accuse, but understand and at the same time know your value. give your empathy and dont try accuse her with anything, instead take it slowly because her actions speak loud. she seems ****ed. And if she doesn't like you girl, I know its bad but please cut her off, she would just hold u back in life.
hope things get better for you,
XOXO
Thanks very much girl , she moved we used to go the same school she moved ,and I already lost my self value for her because I apologize over 10 times and multiples phone calls and she did not reply or nun the next day after that I decide to leave her alone and give her space yk then boom in the afternoon I was blocked on ig on both of her acct and remove me on tiktok too we have not talk at all because I am blocked but I reliazed I have done enough honestly I am doing good like good I have not think about her at all unless I see a pic
Reply 4
Original post by BankaiGintoki
I have read your post, but unable to give advice
😂😂
Thanks very much girl , she moved we used to go the same school she moved ,and I already lost my self value for her because I apologize over 10 times and multiples phone calls and she did not reply or nun the next day after that I decide to leave her alone and give her space yk then boom in the afternoon I was blocked on ig on both of her acct and remove me on tiktok too we have not talk at all because I am blocked but I reliazed I have done enough honestly I am doing good like good I have not think about her at all unless I see a pic
hey I'm glad that you stopped calling her. no offence she must've been a great friend but all I see is a big attention seeker who thinks people have to be own their knees for her. just dont go behind her, clearly she was enjoying watching you desperate for her forgiveness.
I'll share a personal one with you. I had a friend who was everything to me and it seemed to me that this feeling was mutual between us. Due to certain circumstances, I became very similar to what you describe your friend as(although I wasn't as harsh) but those circumstances were unknown to everyone and I could never tell my friend about them so I started being slightly cold, avoided conversations, and ignored messages etc. My friend was as hurt as you are. and I wasn't happy either, I used to cry myself, and I genuinely feel bad about all of it but the point is, there may be a very genuine reason but in my case, my friend slowly moved on, so did I and I would say you do the same. Sometimes, things aren't meant to work out and I'm sure you'll end up finding much better people, that you and your pure personality deserves like my friend did. I know it hurts, but it will pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending