The Student Room Group

Don't know what the conditional offer means

I got an conditional offer for Mathematics/Economics for UoG. They asked me to get a B at higher or a C at advanced higher. But they didn't specify how many subjects and which subject I needed to get this for? Anyone had the same happen to them too? Or anyone know what they're asking me to get?

Note: I applied with AAABC (maths, business, music, chemistry and English in order)
Original post by ABCDEFG32
I got an conditional offer for Mathematics/Economics for UoG. They asked me to get a B at higher or a C at advanced higher. But they didn't specify how many subjects and which subject I needed to get this for? Anyone had the same happen to them too? Or anyone know what they're asking me to get?
Note: I applied with AAABC (maths, business, music, chemistry and English in order)

I think it means you need a B in one of the highers you are doing, and similarly a C in one the advanced highers you are doing :dontknow:
Original post by ABCDEFG32

Hi! Can you quote the exact wording they used? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending