The Student Room Group
ive read this as 'things to do to the postman' and i know what most middle aged housewives would do...

and i know..go on tsr??
Reply 2
anna_spanner89
ive read this as 'things to do to the postman' and i know what most middle aged housewives would do...

are you a middle aged housewife?
Reply 3
Hang him up by his figgin.
Personally i'd kidnap him, steal his clothes and bike then ride to the sorting office and find the letter myself.

Either that or ring a mate who works as a postman and get him to find it, that's probably slightly less illegal.
Keelhaul the knave. You heard me.
anna_spanner89

and i know..go on tsr??

Wow, I read it exactly the same! Probably because that's what it says...

Anyway, I'm looking at the theory of Schroedinger's Envelope. The letter contains both an offer or a rejection until it's opened.
Reply 7
Glutamic Acid
Anyway, I'm looking at the theory of Schroedinger's Envelope. The letter contains both an offer or a rejection until it's opened.

:rofl:
fumblewomble
You don't want to do anything to the postman. If he doesn't deliver your letter one day, he'll still need to be fit, able and motivated to deliver it promptly the next!

Pump him with steroids?
Strip him down to his long johns, then cover him in batter with a cold, metal spatula. Following this crush up 6lb of coal and paint it onto his pasty body.

I find that this always works in getting the message across.
Reply 10
following bibliotheque's suggestion to cover him in batter, i would like to add the following:

let the dogs loose on him. preferably rottweilers. otherwise pitbulls should do the trick. serious nipplecripples.
Glutamic Acid
Wow, I read it exactly the same! Probably because that's what it says...

Your theory is disproved by the fact that by using a torch and directing the light right through the envelope, you can actually see the text written.

However, you could also argue that the contents contain both an offer and a rejection until it has intentional light shone through. What would you name this theory as?
Reply 12
anna_spanner89

and i know..go on tsr??

You should be mod!

Latest

Trending

Trending