The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

its also cheaper :wink:
lol with my phone I can have 3 numbers where the txts only cost 10p instead of 5p and I use to txt the last girl I was sorta friendly with loads and she changed her number and I forgot to change her number so my credit was just vanishing
5p instead of 10 I mean
Reply 23
hey i had somewot of an alterior motive for this post.... well any ways,
I met 2 girls on saturday nite at an old friend 18th, got on with one really well (i generally go for girls higher than what i should get) so one was hitting on me and i was hitting on the other nicer one. nyways i got the not so nice ones number and i gave the nice one my number (not usually done but she put her phone in my hand) well nyways i usually txt someone witin the nxt 2 days, so i thought id start this post to see if it was the same for girls...
well nyways i got a txt 2day (3/4 days hmm hard to get or what)... it was
'Hey! its *** from ***'s pty. been so busyhadnt got around to txting u, really good to meet u... if ur ever in **(her town)** give me a bell. xxx'

hmm it wasnt v forthcoming but hmmm im not sure, any advice??
Reply 24
amo1
hey i had somewot of an alterior motive for this post.... well any ways,
I met 2 girls on saturday nite at an old friend 18th, got on with one really well (i generally go for girls higher than what i should get) so one was hitting on me and i was hitting on the other nicer one. nyways i got the not so nice ones number and i gave the nice one my number (not usually done but she put her phone in my hand) well nyways i usually txt someone witin the nxt 2 days, so i thought id start this post to see if it was the same for girls...
well nyways i got a txt 2day (3/4 days hmm hard to get or what)... it was
'Hey! its *** from ***'s pty. been so busyhadnt got around to txting u, really good to meet u... if ur ever in **(her town)** give me a bell. xxx'

hmm it wasnt v forthcoming but hmmm im not sure, any advice??

I'd say that was a good sign but you never know she might be leading you on like some guy i know... :frown: :mad: ... no I'm over it... I'm fine! :embarasse
Personally I probably wouldn't text a guy unless I was interested or apologising for my extreme drunken state :redface:
I'd always rather ring people because I don't feel right building up a relationship through text (like msn messaging, e-mails, sms etc.) as I don't believe you get to know what the real person is like and you can get more addicted to their "textual" personality than them. Don't know if that makes sense to anyone but if I meet someone at a party or something, I like to see them face to face within the next 2 weeks as it gets more and more uncomfortable the longer you leave it, especially if you chat on msn every day but don't see each other properly. xxx
Reply 26
ny advice for the txt back... wanna meet saturday mid avo or eveing... but dont wanna go upfront
Reply 27
amo1
ny advice for the txt back... wanna meet saturday mid avo or eveing... but dont wanna go upfront

you could drag some friends along who happen to disappear quickly n txt her saying something like "oh am goin to x with a few mates wanna go?"
lol sorry I'm not much help :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending