The Student Room Group

Too scared to give head...

Scroll to see replies

AlPacinoIsLush
Same! I asked my bf to direct me and he goes 'just assume that if I don't cry out in pain it's all going well'-well that's a great help isn't it! :rolleyes:

How informative :rolleyes:
Reply 21
If your bf is a decent sort, he should give you all the direction you need if you let him know you're a bit lost-at-sea about what to do. And only do it when/if you feel ready.

Most of us aren't sent out there with a definitive guide on all things naughty to refer to while we're at it (ok, possibly some are, but frankly having Cosmo open on the bed while you're spread-eagled and trying to do gymnastics, asking each other 'does this look right?' 'erm, can't see the picture from here..' is a bit weird in my opinion). Trial and error is how we all learn.

And from what I understand of it, the key is a) not to gag, and b) not to bite.
I know exactly how you feel, me and my boyfriend had been together for about 5 months, I'd lost my virginity to him, he had gone down on me and as you said, everything was great but I also was too scared to return the favour. I explained this to him and told him that I wasn't ready yet and he said he completely understood and told me to wait till I was ready...so I wated until I felt ready which was about 8/9 months into our reliationship..and it was fine. we have now been together two years and are still going strong.
If he respects and loves you, he will understand that you are not ready yet and will wait until you are. :smile:
Reply 23
Thanks everyone for your advice! It told him my concerns and he says it's cool to wait till i'm ready, and that when i am he'll help me out, s'all good :smile:
Just go for it. If your bf has had head before, then he'll know what he likes.

My bf just places his hands lightly on my neck, and tells me what to do. Such as "suck more", "go deeper" etc.

If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. If you end up giving him head, it would most likely be during foreplay, and even if you are bad, your bf will know you're inexperienced anyway and won't care.

It's hard to give a guy bad oral, all you do is suck his cock, not really any more or less, just the technique I suppose. But ye, make sure you don't use teeth... I do but my partner likes it
Same here! Can come somone please dm me too?

Quick Reply

Latest