The Student Room Group
storage medium?
It's a data carrier :smile:
Reply 3
I thought that when I found Speicher in the dictionary- but what the hell is a storage medium?
Reply 4
aaaah ok I think I see how that could fit lol. Thanks!

It's all about Leo!!! :biggrin:
adilmorrison

Yeah that's a brilliant site :biggrin:
Reply 8
adilmorrison

:biggrin:
Bobo1234
I thought that when I found Speicher in the dictionary- but what the hell is a storage medium?

A medium of storage. :s-smilie: Like a CD-R, as opposed to a DVD, a cassette, a USB stick or a hard drive... for example.
Reply 10
generalebriety
A medium of storage. :s-smilie: Like a CD-R, as opposed to a DVD, a cassette, a USB stick or a hard drive... for example.

Or a floppy disc.:p:
hobnob
Or a floppy disc.:p:

How primitive. :p:
Reply 12
generalebriety
How primitive. :p:

There was a time when double-speed CD-ROM drives were considered advanced technology, you know... (And thanks for reminding me that I'm old enough to actually remember that time).:p:
hobnob
There was a time when double-speed CD-ROM drives were considered advanced technology, you know... (And thanks for reminding me that I'm old enough to actually remember that time).:p:

Hey, I remember when loading up Space Invaders on a Sinclair from a cassette was quite advanced. :p: Actually, it probably wasn't, I just probably thought it was at the time...
Reply 14
generalebriety
Hey, I remember when loading up Space Invaders on a Sinclair from a cassette was quite advanced. :p: Actually, it probably wasn't, I just probably thought it was at the time...

Heh.:biggrin:
I never had any of those - I got my first computer in 1992. I suppose that's what you call a "Spätzünder"...

Latest

Trending

Trending