The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no you are not fat. im 5ft 2 and 8-8.5 st and i wear size 10. so you must be about size 8, hence thin.
Reply 2
No! You're exactly the same as me, i'm 15, 5'7" but i'm 7stone 11 and i'm a bit underweight....so you're probably about right.
Reply 3
No you are not fat belive me Iam 16 years old and I am 10st
Reply 4
r u a guy or a girl?
id say its a perfect weight but really it depends on ur body type, like sum ppl hav smaller bones, and muscle weighs more than fat
Reply 5
a guy
Kish_Kash_1
I know the title of this thread does sound stupid, and 'Lessthanthree' will probably close it for it's stupidity but do you think i'm fat?

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

and I weigh 9 stone. (Just under)

Maybe you are just big boned. No? :rolleyes:
Kish_Kash_1
a guy

Im not being funny or anything. But I went on forfar athletic football teams website once( heaven knows whys) but anyhoo there were player profiles with height and weight stats. I was surprised that I was heavier and taller than men and actually deamed them a bit 'poofy'. Er...maybe thats not the best story. But skinny guys...nah! You are ,in my opinion, majorly skinny.
Your BMI is 19.7 which is on the lower end of normal.. I don't see how you can possibly say you're fat, my BMI is higher and I never think of myself as fat!
Reply 9
Kish_Kash_1
do you think i'm fat?

no. not based on the information supplied.
Reply 10
Kish_Kash_1
I know the title of this thread does sound stupid, and 'Lessthanthree' will probably close it for it's stupidity but do you think i'm fat?

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

Well, do you look fat? You can't always go by weight.

And I'm 5'2" and weight nearly 9 1/2 stone, so no, you're not fat.
Reply 11
I'm 5ft8 and weigh 11 and a half stone on a good day:wink: and I wouldnt say im fat.
Im 17years old
Reply 12
Kish_Kash_1

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

Not at all, but you are short. Next! :smile:

A.
Reply 13
Alaric
Not at all, but you are short. Next! :smile:

A.

For a 15 year old girl, or any girl for that matter, she's really *not* short!
Reply 14
Jenna999
For a 15 year old girl, or any girl for that matter, she's really *not* short!

Oh, hold on a sec.... just realised she/he might not actually be a girl, so apologies if i got it wrong! :redface:
Jenna999
Oh, hold on a sec.... just realised she/he might not actually be a girl, so apologies if i got it wrong! :redface:

Yeah he's a guy.. :smile: It's an easy mistake to make though, very very rarely do 9stone guys wonder if they're fat..
Reply 16
Kish_Kash_1
a guy

Jenna999

I am well aware of the height of women :smile:
I wasn't refering to one though :wink:

A.
Reply 17
theotherF.Poste
Your BMI is 19.7 which is on the lower end of normal.. I don't see how you can possibly say you're fat, my BMI is higher and I never think of myself as fat!

How do you work out your BMI?
Reply 19
Ta very much.

Latest

Trending

Trending