The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Am i fat? just outa interest LMAO! :biggrin:
Reply 21
Kish_Kash_1
I know the title of this thread does sound stupid, and 'Lessthanthree' will probably close it for it's stupidity but do you think i'm fat?

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

and I weigh 9 stone. (Just under)

no your not. i am. fat = me. me = fat! ok!
Kish_Kash_1
I know the title of this thread does sound stupid, and 'Lessthanthree' will probably close it for it's stupidity but do you think i'm fat?

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

you are a idiot and people like you should be given i big slap! :mad:
gossip_girl

Have you ever considered that this sort of comment might not be useful. I doubt it as your little brain seems to consider very little.

MB
gossip_girl

This would not be useful coming from anyone, but coming from you, it is highly hypocritical.

From the sounds of it, you are not fat. I mean am I 6' and 14 stone and peopel say I am not fat, so you most defintiely would not be.
musicboy
Have you ever considered that this sort of comment might not be useful. I doubt it as your little brain seems to consider very little.

MB

shut up, i said that for a reason, she need help if she thinks shes fat, infact!!! i now think shes a troll!!!! :mad:
gossip_girl
shut up, i said that for a reason, she need help if she thinks shes fat, infact!!! i now think shes a troll!!!! :mad:

well we don't know if HE's a troll but given the nature of this sub-forum I generally feel it is better to give people the benefit of the doubt unless there is a good reason.

MB
Kish_Kash_1

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

No, that is definitely not fat.
Reply 28
Kish_Kash_1

I'm 15 years old

My height is 5Ft,7

hell no! u are not fat!

Latest

Trending

Trending