The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Kris_McGee
I think I've settled on Alcuin. Anybody else?

Stalker. Youre determined not to leave me arent you? :P

And also i thought you got ABAB on your results last year as they spelt ABBA...
University of York
York
Reply 41
melons_2009
Stalker. Youre determined not to leave me arent you? :P

And also i thought you got ABAB on your results last year as they spelt ABBA...

Who's the stalker now? :P

I did Sophie but remember, I resat Psychology and now I've got an A. That's bumped it up to AAAB.
*waves excitedly* Me! Me, over here!
Reply 43
I posted earlier that I was doing history/philosophy but now I am doing philosophy single honors. =)
Reply 44
Joe312
I posted earlier that I was doing history/philosophy but now I am doing philosophy single honors. =)

Ohhh? What made you change your mind?
Kris_McGee
Who's the stalker now? :P

I did Sophie but remember, I resat Psychology and now I've got an A. That's bumped it up to AAAB.

Lol ok, I shall stalk you on Facebook and you can (and already have) stalk me on here. I think thats fair :P

And also....Smart arse.

Youre going to have to open my results. I am feeling so ill about it already. God help Stainsby.
Reply 46
Kris_McGee
Ohhh? What made you change your mind?

I've been wondering whether to change or not for the past year (gap year) and I finally decided to. It seems my interest in history has diminished and my interest in philosophy has grown.. I seem to pick up 8 philosophy books for every history book. I feel I will carry on studying history in my own time but I'm going to focus on what I'm really interested in and develop that.

hehe I get a feeling I'm going to be regurgitating that paragraph a lot when I start at uni !
Chaiteafairy
*waves excitedly* Me! Me, over here!

...Are you waving for Alcuin?
Or Law?
melons_2009
...Are you waving for Alcuin?
Or Law?

Probably for York 2009.
Reply 49
i definately want to apply for alcuin and vanbrugh as 2nd choice.
ambs7
i definitely want to apply for alcuin and vanbrugh as 2nd choice.

woo :biggrin:
Joing out club, Alcuin is the best :biggrin:
Im in J Block there, cant wait :smile:
Im coming to live in Alcuin, too.

Sharing a house with sixteen strangers. . . it's going to be like big brother haha
Reply 52
electro.retro

Sharing a house with sixteen strangers. . . it's going to be like big brother haha

I was just thinking that! I'm gonna arrive and be like "anyone know when we're nominating?"
sloaner
I was just thinking that! I'm gonna arrive and be like "anyone know when we're nominating?"

It wil be oh so much fun :biggrin:
Im in a flat with 7 others, thank god i have en-suite :smile:
Reply 54
melons_2009
It wil be oh so much fun :biggrin:
Im in a flat with 7 others, thank god i have en-suite :smile:

I'm looking forward to seeing how sixteen people in one house and one kitchen works :woo: But yeah, en-suite will be an absolute gift.
sloaner
I'm looking forward to seeing how sixteen people in one house and one kitchen works :woo: But yeah, en-suite will be an absolute gift.

I would actually sit and cry if I was you and didnt have en-suite. The amount of germmmmms. Ergh.

Its vile.

And good luck with that :P I went to see one in James College when my friend (Kris_McGee on here) had a Law interview and there was one huge kitchen downstairs and the rest separated. Didnt seem that bad, the girl (who was lovely, but rather too enthusiastic) said it was good. If that helps :smile:
electro.retro

Im in Alcuin

:woo:

Block J2, you?
I'm going to apply to Alcuin, assuming I meet my offer. :moon:

I'm going to be reading History/Archaeology.
melons_2009
Im in Alcuin

Block J2, you?

How do you have confirmed accomodation already? :confused:

Also, too many people are applying to Alcuin... I'm going to have to have lightning fingers on results day. :p:
Vicious Fishes
How do you have confirmed accomodation already? :confused:

Also, too many people are applying to Alcuin... I'm going to have to have lightning fingers on results day. :p:

I have confirmed accommodation already as I had an unconditional place, and we could do our accommodation from last Monday, and got my offer on the Tuesday and I paid for it, therefore I have it :smile:

Dont worry, Im sure there will be enough accommodation left, my friend Kris wants to get into it too.

Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending