The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
feebs
Burberry? thats just wrong!!! its should be banned!!

Finally someone who understands!!
Reply 61
Pegasus
Finally someone who understands!!

does it make you feel sick when people dress there kids head to toe in Burberry?
the poor things get to look ridiculous coz mummy and daddy r scallys!!
and its not even nice in the slightest bit!!
Reply 62
feebs
does it make you feel sick when people dress there kids head to toe in Burberry?
the poor things get to look ridiculous coz mummy and daddy r scallys!!
and its not even nice in the slightest bit!!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't social services do something about it?? They're making their kids look like minature football hooligans!
Reply 63
Pegasus
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't social services do something about it?? They're making their kids look like minature football hooligans!

my cousin is one of those people, and she just wont listen to me!
her poor son is only 3 and looks like a total idiot when she does it!!
Reply 64
feebs
my cousin is one of those people, and she just wont listen to me!
her poor son is only 3 and looks like a total idiot when she does it!!

Hopefully fashions will change into something nice soon :smile:
Reply 65
feebs
Burberry? thats just wrong!!! its should be banned!!

The Burberry check was classy about 5 years ago, it was destroyed by football hooligans buying the hats.

Anything else Burberry is still classy.
Reply 66
Pegasus
I know this probably isn't politically correct but don't brands like Nike, Addidas/ other sports brands make you think of skanky council estate children, burning cars and flats with broken windows? I'll be honest I wear sports gear occasionally ....like when I'm playing sport but not all the time! People who wear sports stuff all the time really annoy me..and don't even get me started on burberry....

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!!!?!?!!!?

soz, pet hate of mine! but they STILL pay through the nose for it!
El_Borish
ok, heres a puzzler, but before you read this i want to make it clear im not tree-hugging earth mother (well, father, but hey) type, i just dont spend unnecessarily large amounts on clothes, ok?

ok, can someone PLEASE tell me the reasoning behind spending like £140 on nike trainers, or £120 on a D&G T-shirt?

i mean its a T-SHIRT for god sake, you can buy one exactly the same but with no D&G ion it for like a fiver, so WHY!?!?!?!?!!?

this i have pondered for some time, someone come up with a good answer, please!!

i like fashion but i dont feel the need to spend like £180 on t-shirts just to fit in, new look, warehouse, h&m are more reachable within my price range
Reply 68
like duh it's fashion!!
Reply 69
now......

im gunna let u all into a little goverment suspected secret,

I HAVE A DREAM!

i belive that all those big discusting earings you see out there on the streets have a very good purpose,

the goverment is systematicly selling them to the unworthy (these so called harmless trincits) have a special magnetic property inside witch when the goverment has finished constructing the biggest magnet in space.
it will sweep the earth purgeing the filth from the planet surface, thus leaving the earth clean and pure.

but what about the male species u say? well....... as youve probibly seen burbery has been circulating the country worn by the unworthy and such, this to has a special plan as ever notice how the burbery is kind of like a target with all the crosses?
EXACTLY! its like that so a special sas unit can be let lose around the world to target and iliminate any threat to the normal people of the planed earth

i rest my case, i think my work is done here. :biggrin:
Reply 70
El_Borish
ok, heres a puzzler, but before you read this i want to make it clear im not tree-hugging earth mother (well, father, but hey) type, i just dont spend unnecessarily large amounts on clothes, ok?

ok, can someone PLEASE tell me the reasoning behind spending like £140 on nike trainers, or £120 on a D&G T-shirt?

i mean its a T-SHIRT for god sake, you can buy one exactly the same but with no D&G ion it for like a fiver, so WHY!?!?!?!?!!?

this i have pondered for some time, someone come up with a good answer, please!!

It's personal choice I suppose. I'd rather go out in some customised clothes myself, but hey!Some people may feel surperior if they know they've spent oodles amount of £ on what they are wearing.
Reply 71
is noibody going to shoot down kyuuki in a hail of insults??? im disappointed :biggrin:
Reply 72
El_Borish
is noibody going to shoot down kyuuki in a hail of insults??? im disappointed :biggrin:

its cuz they all know im right el borish, yeeeeeeees, thou time will come tainted ones,

Latest

Trending

Trending