The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
hotnanoo
i know what you mean its a asham we don't offer pshychological help in such cases the trauma most have been too much to bear

The disease of Maskall's mum spreads like foot and mouth, leading to a multi billion boost of the Vetinary industry
Reply 121
Blamps
The disease of Maskall's mum spreads like foot and mouth, leading to a multi billion boost of the Vetinary industry

Kulling them all is the only option if only we could catch Maskall and end it all
*longs for that day, tears runs down face*
Reply 122
Blamps

Your mum is so fat Maskall that she plays pool with the planets hahaha...I love the your mum disses...takes me back to the days
Reply 123
hotnanoo
Kulling them all is the only option if only we could catch Maskall and end it all

sigh
Reply 124
Blamps
Your mum is so fat Maskall that she plays pool with the planets hahaha...I love the your mum disses...takes me back to the days

back to the day you make yourself sound like a pensioner , but i know what you mean, Maskalls mom is so stupiid she looked at a can of orange juice for 1/2 and hour because it said concentrate lol
Reply 125
hotnanoo

For that we will require the 'league of extraordinary students'

Blamps - Has a way with words, can kill a person with the uterance of a word. :biggrin:

Hotnanoo - Special skill is...erm.....debates with enemies causing confusion and hysteria :biggrin:

Edders - Deletes enemies when appropriate. :biggrin:

Adhsur - Erm...can give out rep. :biggrin:

You think about the others. :biggrin:
Reply 126
hotnanoo
back to the day you make yourself sound like a pensioner , but i know what you mean, Maskalls mom is so stupiid she looked at a can of orange juice for 1/2 and hour because it said concentrate lol

haha that's a good one
Reply 127
Bhaal85

Blamps - Has a way with words, can kill a person with the uterance of a word. :biggrin:

Hotnanoo - Special skill is...erm.....debates with enemies causing confusion and hysteria :biggrin:

Bhaal....special skill...he is from Manchester hehe
Reply 128
Bhaal85

Others hey....
Juwel - street wise and therefore can locate him in inner city areas etc

Pettrozi - His Avatar freaks me out, if hislike that in real life his good enough

etc
Reply 129
Blamps

Bhaal.....special skill...has the power to degrade a person's mum to the level many times lower than the ugliest, least wanted pig
Reply 130
Blamps

I was thinking of something along the lines of:

Bhaal85 - Quick witted and dashing charms can get the group out of a dangerous situation. :biggrin:
Reply 131
Blamps
Bhaal.....special skill...has the power to degrade a person's mum to the level many times lower than the ugliest, least wanted pig

lol
Reply 132
Bhaal85
I was thinking of something along the lines of:

Bhaal85 - Quick witted and dashing charms can get the group out of a dangerous situation. :biggrin:

hehe
Reply 133
lads i need my beauty sleep
Auf Wiederzein
Reply 134
hotnanoo
lads i need my beauty sleep
Auf Wiederzein

Dankershone, me too, ich schlafen.
Reply 135
can't be bothered reading 7 pages..

whats goin on?
Reply 136
ShOcKzZ
can't be bothered reading 7 pages..

whats goin on?

No idea - your's is the only post on this thread that I've read.
Reply 137
Mr White
No idea - your's is the only post on this thread that I've read.

oh good, having briefly browsed through it, its about Iranians and maskall.
i wont bother.
Reply 138
ShOcKzZ
oh good, having briefly browsed through it, its about Iranians and maskall.
i wont bother.

Is it just me, or do all threads that reach this length seem to detiriorate into exactly the same topic? Usually something to do with "I want to be a moderator!" or "George Bush should be castrated".
Reply 139
Mr White
Is it just me, or do all threads that reach this length seem to detiriorate into exactly the same topic? Usually something to do with "I want to be a moderator!" or "George Bush should be castrated".

"I want to be a moderator".. who r u referring to there.

Latest

Trending

Trending