The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

just edit the coursework to ease your guilt
Reply 21
Thats what your ment to do- your allowed to improve your grades. Its so you can get the best possible grade your capable of.

I am new to this and i have a question and didnt knolw where to post this....
For english coursework, we had to write a review on a celebrity of our choice; i chose Ann Hathaway. I got an A in this piece of just work but just! It was something like 44/54...Does anybody know what i could add to it to get a higher A or even an A*? I know you dont know my exact article or anything but do you know general things that will boost my marks like punctuation etc??
Make a new thread, don't bump an old one :smile:

As for how to improve your mark, maybe try asking your teacher for some feedback?
its not cheating at all.... its probably not even going to be moderated your piece and even if it was the worse they'd do is bring your grade down. you've got a good grade, just relax and be happy.
Reply 24
Rofl! How, in what way, is that cheating? Lmao. :tongue:
In that case, all of my Geog. class should have been disqualified completely a long time ago.
Reply 25
It's not cheating at all, really, it's not as if someone else has written the essays for you.
Teachers mark incorrectly all the time, so your teacher is just saying that he thinks your essays are an 'A' standard, when they are a B, but he's just giving you a chance to prove that they are actually an 'A' standard. That's the whole point of moderation, that teachers might not mark work too harsh or be too lenient, so if your essays are getting sent of - the exam board will make sure you will get the correct grade.

I suggest you just take this chance to improve your essay, it's not cheating.
Our teachers do that aswell.
Reply 27
i personally dont see a problem tbh.
Reply 28
Go for it! You are already in an accelerated year so have more to cope with, you shouldn't feel bad at all and deserve this little bit of extra time. To be honest most teachers cheat the system somehow.
Reply 29
Why would it be considered cheating to improve your coursework? He or she obviously feels that you can get it up to an A grade. You should be grateful:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending