The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love the feeling of fancying someone. It gives you a sense of hope I guess. I've not had anyone to fancy or crush on for a good couple of years and it's pretty crap.
A bit of both but on the whole, when there's somebody to think, it's better. It's not as boring.
Reply 3
I dont like the feeling of fancying if I think nothing will come of it but then it is a bit dull when there is no-one to think off.
Reply 4
I'm recently single and I hate it. I was happier when things were going okay. And feel crap now that it's over.

However, if I was single by my choice, then I'd be happy, it's because I'm single and have no choice in it that I get down.
Reply 5
Definitely thinking of someone xP

Although that has in the past led to me not being able to sleep because I was thinking about said person too much instead of sleeping- got greatly annoyed at him lol.
Reply 6
I was in my last relationship for nearly 3 years so it's nice to not have to think about anybody but myself for a while. It probably sounds selfish but I don't care at this moment!
Reply 7
Single and I don't like it atm
Reply 8
recently just become 'properly' single (though i haven't had a boyfriend since last august) and it feels pretty good. i'll get bored soon though.
I like the feeling of fancying someone, even if the butterflies start to get a bit annoying! it's not always practical!! :smile:
Reply 10
I like thinking of soemone.

Not fancied anyone for ages. :sad:

I much prefer it when people fancy me though. :p:
Reply 11
Single with an interest (preferably mutual interest) is so much better
So much free time and no lady to see/indulge = killer
Reply 12
Single is good :smile:
And it takes a lot for me to like someone, I guess I'm a bit picky, but am not bothered either way really
Reply 13
I just spent the last few months thinking about a guy who's with a friend of mine which sucked! :frown:
Though, if they're single too, and interested, it's amazing having someone to think about!
ALL THA SINGLE LAYDEES

Put your hands up!
Reply 15
Being single for almost 2 years is a bit boring to say the least. :frown:
Reply 16
Currently single. No commitments. Feels great, and feel free.
Reply 17
co_co_vogue
I dont like the feeling of fancying if I think nothing will come of it but then it is a bit dull when there is no-one to think off.

THIS! I get whingey when there's nobody about who I like, but then I get whingey if there's some unrequited crushing or if it turns out they're a bit of an arse.
Great, a threat that gathers and exposes all of us mingin' people who can't find anybody insane enough to be with us :mad:
I kid I kid :p:
I like not having to deal with the stress and tension you have to experience when you're in a relationship :biggrin:, but it can get quite boring...
:sad:

Latest

Trending

Trending