The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
oh no this is frustrating me T_T
i didnt meet the requirements for both my firm and insurance :frown:
my firm ask for a 34 and my insurance 32 but i only got a 30...
i tried emailing my firm uni and they told me to wait for a level results to come out.
my insurance uni didn't even reply my email...
i really can't stand waiting until aug 20 because i live in indonesia and i have to take care of the visa and everything..
Not trying to demean anyone who takes A levels here but who here thinks that it's much easier to score many A's in A level than to obtain a 45 point in IB?? I would really hope that unis can lower their entry requirement for IB so I can get in haha :biggrin:
Reply 42
I have to wait and see what the uni says. But since registering for retake is July 29 and my IBC is out of the country and she didn't replied to my e-mails so far, I am thinking of registering for IB at the school just in case. However if the uni do accept me, can I cancal the IB retakes?
Reply 43
Finally I decided to ask remarking. Apart from cost, this is the only realistic way to solve this situation.

Before I ask IBO, I was told to ask my teacher beforehand.
However, what is the point?

Do they have the breakdown of our results? like each grade on paper 1,2,3, IA?
Reply 44
i believe the breakdown of ur component grades has arrived, ask your IBC to have it, it is useful to look at ur component grades before taking any action.

Latest

Trending

Trending