The Student Room Group

BSC accounting at Aberystwyth or BSC Accounting with foundation at Bayes university

Hi hoping that someone will be able to give some insight whether it is better to go into BSC accounting at Aberystwyth or do a foundation year at Bayes as did not meet their entry requirement. Have received offer from both uni’s
Reply 1
Those are very different places! What do you like about each? Do you live in London now?
Reply 2
Am able to travel to either. The challenge is one allows me to go straight into bsc accounting the other bsc accounting foundation year. From what I have read it seems that it’s better not to waste a year in foundation and there is no guarantee that at the end of the year it’s automatic that I get into the degree.
Reply 3
Original post by 7steven7
Am able to travel to either. The challenge is one allows me to go straight into bsc accounting the other bsc accounting foundation year. From what I have read it seems that it’s better not to waste a year in foundation and there is no guarantee that at the end of the year it’s automatic that I get into the degree.

So long as you do the foundation year at the university you plan to continue in there shouldn't be an issue taking the full degree unless you fail exams. If you fail exams you have got a problem either route.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending