The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a - pleeease stop being so pathetic
g - ur a ******* hypocrit. accept it
m - she doesnt care about you and you are still playing her little bitch. man up!!
and my beloved parents- im 18 now, so stop treating me like i'm not and let me live my own life
I hate that I 'have' to be nice to you, everything about you disgusts me, and I have been wishing you were dead for the past decade.
Reply 3
Original post by ßl&#945
I hate that I 'have' to be nice to you, everything about you disgusts me, and I have been wishing you were dead for the past decade.

Ouch! But I can think of a few people I could potentially use this on...and I wouldn't feel bad about it either!
Open up :awesome:

Take it as you see it.
:holmes: Deleting a quote are we CertifiedAngel.
InvoluntarySlacker
:holmes: Deleting a quote are we CertifiedAngel.

Don't know what you're talking about :ninja:

I was gonna say i take it you like back door shanigans but i remembered that you wanted me to keep it a secret :tongue:
CertifiedAngel
Don't know what you're talking about :ninja:

I was gonna say i take it you like back door shanigans but i remembered that you wanted me to keep it a secret :tongue:

No :mad2:

Everyone knows now :awesome:
Reply 8
N - Your boobs are fine, your ass is one that rules mens dreams and your face makes Anna Nicole Smith blush... but your father is my boss. so, NO I'm sorry. This is going to bite me in the ass if I follow it.
Reply 9
SoSp
N - Your boobs are fine, your ass is one that rules mens dreams and your face makes Anna Nicole Smith blush... but your father is my boss. so, NO I'm sorry. This is going to bite me in the ass if I follow it.

I think you should've thrown in "and a great personality" somewhere between boobs and Anna Nicole just to make it seem that you might care about something other than ass and tits :wink:
Reply 10
khalaf
I think you should've thrown in "and a great personality" somewhere between boobs and Anna Nicole just to make it seem that you might care about something other than ass and tits :wink:

I haven't really sat down and discussed with her other than some simple comments and lines in a discussion with others. Put there is obvious interest (she waited for me to finish work so she could talk to me) which I cannot follow.

I need money and I need this job. I can't risk it with something like this, I asked a friend of mine who knows her and she said she's a real bitch as well so this makes things even more risky. Her father is one of those "what I say will be done" kind of guys who don't really put up with much. It's like putting my hand in the fire to see if it'll hurt. So...

it's a no no.
Reply 11
SoSp
I haven't really sat down and discussed with her other than some simple comments and lines in a discussion with others. Put there is obvious interest (she waited for me to finish work so she could talk to me) which I cannot follow.

I need money and I need this job. I can't risk it with something like this, I asked a friend of mine who knows her and she said she's a real bitch as well so this makes things even more risky. Her father is one of those "what I say will be done" kind of guys who don't really put up with much. It's like putting my hand in the fire to see if it'll hurt. So...

it's a no no.

Stay away then..There are plenty of women with good figures around that won't risk you losing your job if you go after them :yep:
Reply 12
khalaf
Stay away then..There plenty of women with good figures around that won't risk you losing your job if you go after them :yep:

That was my outcome as well :wink:. Thanks.
Reply 13
You shouldn't be going out with him...
Reply 14
Tic Tac?
Rubbing your right leg would make me unspeakably joyful.
Reply 16
"That time you questioned me about my feelings for you; I need you to do that again... I lied the first time" (in the sense I said I didn't have feelings for him but I do lol)

And I'd like to tell my mum that it isn't me that has the attitude it's her; everytime I make a proactive decision she has a go at me and when I get upset she says I have an attitude problem. She's just jealous because I'm trying to make a success of myself.
"You're lovely."
Reply 18
Rheadrox
J1-You're a slut with daddy issues (well, you're a slut BECAUSE you have daddy issues), I've never seen a more obvious case. Stop acting like a child too, it's not cute.
N1-You're selfish and childish in almost every conceivable way, and I know you're planning on ditching everyone once you go to university- I won't miss you.
J2- You're a narcissist, or completely insecure (well, a narcissist because you're completely insecure), you cling to the past WAY too much, and are actually quite a cruel person, you do whatever you want to when it comes to people, and then complain.
N2-You're not stylish, or cool, nor does everyone want to sleep with you, you're actually pretty repulsive personality-wise, and if you weren't well integrated in my group of friends, I'd be happy to ignore you.
L-You're fake, and are only using me for another friend, I don't mind, though.
Parents- Yeah, you guys are allright, bit too strict from 13-16, but you're fine, really, and not pushy enough.
Haha, I have quite a lot of hate in me. :|

Sounds like you have interesting friends!
You're a crap violinist, give it up. You're never going to be on the first desk. It doesn't matter though, because you're beautiful.

Latest

Trending

Trending