The Student Room Group

Girls: Do you find a penis Attractive??

Poll

Do you find a penis attractive?

I just made this thread because I wanted to make the opposite to the "Do you find vaginas attractive?" thread

Edit: Sorry I made a mistake copy and pasting the options lol the last one is suppose to be "They're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap"

Scroll to see replies

Well, I like em.
Reply 2
Nope. But it's not there for me to look at.
10/10 for poll fail.
Reply 4
looks wise..... NO.
Reply 5
Phil2008
10/10 for poll fail.

I don't really care. I am just taking the mick
Reply 6
grape:)
looks wise..... NO.

Not even if it had a side parting?
Is this the way you girls get back at us guys for not liking your viginas ? :biggrin:
Reply 8
ok..
I think they're vile to look at. I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs, and the first bit of contact I had was from a "kid" (probably about 18) who sent me a photo of his erect cock. I have to say, yeah he was well endowed - but if he thought I was gonna get off on looking at it, he's got another thing comin. Urgh. They're vile. Repulsive actually. I very quickly deleted my profile off the site urrrgh.
Reply 10
Not really. Kind of indifferent.
Whatever. Does the job.
Reply 11
Ilora-Danon
I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs

Come again?!
A nice-looking one; definite bonus.
No, they are extremely ugly. My boyfriend and I were discussing how ugly reproductive organs are, considering they're used to "make love".
Come again?!
It's a website set up where women get donations from men, to pay for their breast enlargements.
Ilora-Danon
I think they're vile to look at. I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs, and the first bit of contact I had was from a "kid" (probably about 18) who sent me a photo of his erect cock. I have to say, yeah he was well endowed - but if he thought I was gonna get off on looking at it, he's got another thing comin. Urgh. They're vile. Repulsive actually. I very quickly deleted my profile off the site urrrgh.

wasted opportunity :cool:

you should have replied asking for a meet, and then sent him on his way to a gaybar where you'd put said picture up in the loos
Reply 16
Ilora-Danon
It's a website set up where women get donations from men, to pay for their breast enlargements.

Oh.

Sounds good.
Reply 17
Ilora-Danon

So you want a breast enlargement? Please tell me your saving up for it all by yourself?
Ilora-Danon

cum again yo?
Reply 19
Ilora-Danon

Why did you join? Are you getting surgery done? Or considering it?

Latest

Trending

Trending