Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Do you find a penis Attractive?? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you find a penis attractive?
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in front of me
    43.05%
    No they're ugly, I won't go near one
    20.53%
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in fronThey're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap
    36.42%

ReputationRep:
    I just made this thread because I wanted to make the opposite to the "Do you find vaginas attractive?" thread

Edit: Sorry I made a mistake copy and pasting the options lol the last one is suppose to be "They're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap"

ReputationRep:
    Well, I like em.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. But it's not there for me to look at.

ReputationRep:
    10/10 for poll fail.

ReputationRep:
    looks wise..... NO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil2008)
    10/10 for poll fail.
    I don't really care. I am just taking the mick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    looks wise..... NO.
    Not even if it had a side parting?

ReputationRep:
    Is this the way you girls get back at us guys for not liking your viginas ?

ReputationRep:
    ok..

ReputationRep:
    I think they're vile to look at. I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs, and the first bit of contact I had was from a "kid" (probably about 18) who sent me a photo of his erect ****. I have to say, yeah he was well endowed - but if he thought I was gonna get off on looking at it, he's got another thing comin. Urgh. They're vile. Repulsive actually. I very quickly deleted my profile off the site urrrgh.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Kind of indifferent.
    Whatever. Does the job.

(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs
    Come again?!

ReputationRep:
    A nice-looking one; definite bonus.

ReputationRep:
    No, they are extremely ugly. My boyfriend and I were discussing how ugly reproductive organs are, considering they're used to "make love".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)
    Come again?!
    It's a website set up where women get donations from men, to pay for their breast enlargements.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're vile to look at. I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs, and the first bit of contact I had was from a "kid" (probably about 18) who sent me a photo of his erect ****. I have to say, yeah he was well endowed - but if he thought I was gonna get off on looking at it, he's got another thing comin. Urgh. They're vile. Repulsive actually. I very quickly deleted my profile off the site urrrgh.
    wasted opportunity :cool:

you should have replied asking for a meet, and then sent him on his way to a gaybar where you'd put said picture up in the loos

It's a website set up where women get donations from men, to pay for their breast enlargements.
    Oh.

Sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    So you want a breast enlargement? Please tell me your saving up for it all by yourself?

ReputationRep:
    *** again yo?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you join? Are you getting surgery done? Or considering it?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.