The Student Room Group

There is no such thing as an attractive fat girl.

End of story.

I don't give half a damn what kind of "LET EVERYONE BE HOW THEY WANT WE'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL11!!!1!!" rhetoric you spew. The fact is never going to change, fat woman are ugly as ****. All of them. There is no physical attribute that will make a fat girl attractive, not gigantic monster-tits, not perfect skin, and nothing she could wear either.

"WAAAAA BEAUTY IS RELATIVE" you say? "SOME GUYS LIKE FAT GIRLS11!!1!!" you say?

And some people get turned on by watching men get plowed in the ass by horses.

The fact is that 99.9% of men feel the EXACT same way as I do about this, and out of those who do go after fat women - you can bet that 99% of the time they're "just making do", and if you offered them a girl with a decent physique, they'd jump on the opportunity faster than lightning.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
unless their a chubby chaser.:p:

But otherwise I'll be honest and agree. A don't mind if their a little bit chubby but if their overweight(sometimes you can be a bit chubby but still be a healthy weight for your height) and it's obvious then it does turn me off.
Reply 2
to someone they are attractive :dontknow:
joey11223
unless their a chubby chaser.:p:

But otherwise I'll be honest and agree. A don't mind if their a little bit chubby but if their overweight(sometimes you can be a bit chubby but still be a healthy weight for your height) and it's obvious then it does turn me off.

Exactly.

Prime example:

Reply 4
justkillingtime
End of story.

I don't give half a damn what kind of "LET EVERYONE BE HOW THEY WANT WE'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL11!!!1!!" rhetoric you spew. The fact is never going to change, fat woman are ugly as ****. All of them. There is no physical attribute that will make a fat girl attractive, not gigantic monster-tits, not perfect skin, and nothing she could wear either.

The fact is that 99.9% of men feel the EXACT same way as I do about this, and out of those who do go after fat women - you can bet that 99% of the time they're "just making do", and if you offered them a girl with a decent physique, they'd jump on the opportunity faster than lightning.

Harshly put but kinda agree though there are some people who don't really mind the weight thing... it is a bit relative but it is really rare to find a person who isn't a bit put off by someone's weight if they are overweight or obese..really rare...

EDIT: Partially biased, I am dealing with Body Dysmorphia so meh...¬_¬
Reply 5
justkillingtime
Exactly.

Prime example:

yeah, what's sad is it's the obese chav girls who wear clothes with slogans like " hot girl" and "sexy"(like she has) or "naughty" or something, like they think their really hot when their greasy and obese, it's nasty.
I think the problem here is the typical media influence. I am not fat but I have a good friend that is but is extremely stunning. She is a plus size model and has regular work within the industry.

Seeing what's on tv or magizines or the typical example above my post, is the typical generalisation that media portrays that fat cannot be beautiful. Honestly, this sort of media aims for girls who are clearly not attractive, just like the girls who are so underweight are actually not attractive either.

Everything is possible not impossible. Just like today, everyone is made differently, so different sizes suit different people, not all the time but most. I am not saying "get fat," I am just putting forward the fact, there is possibilies there are attractive big women out there and young peoples minds are so interacting with what they say.
XCRUSHESX
Harshly put but kinda agree though there are some people who don't really mind the weight thing... it is a bit relative but it is really rare to find a person who isn't a bit put off by someone's weight if they are overweight or obese..really rare...

Well I am partially trolling a lot of the "FAT PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO!!!11!" tools on TSR, but it's still a serious point.

Let me sum up a few reasons why I really tend to look down on fat people (specifically the ones who act really arrogant about it, and make excuses, and then have a sense of entitlement - expecting companies to make "fat friendly" chairs at cinemas, instead of them just losing the damn weight)

(a) Less than 1% of those who claim to have a genetic condition that makes them fat, really do

(b) It's calories in, calories out. Losing fat is simple. If you're not doing it, it's because you don't put in the effort.

(c) It's a self-inflicted health problem and medical disaster waiting to happen.

(d) So many fat people, rather than just losing the weight spend years crusading for "fat pride", as if they're talking about some ethnic background they're born into.

(e) The idea of "fat pride" is like the idea of "syphilis pride". Stop being proud about your disgusting health problem, go get fixed.
Crystal_Tokepi
I think the problem here is the typical media influence. I am not fat but I have a good friend that is but is extremely stunning. She is a plus size model and has regular work within the industry.

Seeing what's on tv or magizines or the typical example above my post, is the typical generalisation that media portrays that fat cannot be beautiful. Honestly, this sort of media aims for girls who are clearly not attractive, just like the girls who are so underweight are actually not attractive either.

Everything is possible not impossible. Just like today, everyone is made differently, so different sizes suit different people, not all the time but most. I am not saying "get fat," I am just putting forward the fact, there is possibilies there are attractive big women out there and young peoples minds are so interacting with what they say.

Oh please, get over it.

I don't care about the media - I go outside, I see fat people, they're all violently unattractive.

I've seen "fat models" too, they're also violently unattractive.

Sure you may find 0.5% of the male population who disagrees with me, but the other 99.5% see things exactly how I do.
Reply 9
:party:

Spoiler

:drool:
Reply 11
I got hj from a chubby girl and my friends are makinfun of me soooo much totally not worth it
Oh for Christ's sake can we give it a rest with the weight threads, who honestly gives a **** what you think anyway? Because the whole of TSR is desperate to be at a weight that is attractive to YOU, bro. :colonhash: Oh hells yeah. If you don't want a fat girlfriend, don't get a fat girlfriend. If it's such a big deal I'm sure sexual selection pressures will skinny out the female population. Innit. Mind your business, eat your government mandated greens and take your daily government mandated exercise and SHUT THE **** UP already.

Nobody?
justkillingtime
Well I am partially trolling a lot of the "FAT PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO!!!11!" tools on TSR, but it's still a serious point.

Let me sum up a few reasons why I really tend to look down on fat people (specifically the ones who act really arrogant about it, and make excuses, and then have a sense of entitlement - expecting companies to make "fat friendly" chairs at cinemas, instead of them just losing the damn weight)

(a) Less than 1% of those who claim to have a genetic condition that makes them fat, really do

(b) It's calories in, calories out. Losing fat is simple. If you're not doing it, it's because you don't put in the effort.

(c) It's a self-inflicted health problem and medical disaster waiting to happen.

(d) So many fat people, rather than just losing the weight spend years crusading for "fat pride", as if they're talking about some ethnic background they're born into.

(e) The idea of "fat pride" is like the idea of "syphilis pride". Stop being proud about your disgusting health problem, go get fixed.

I agree, but what we need to define what is fat... I think the word obese would be better because I would say I am fat, others would say I am chubby or "okay"...

I mean really obese people, I would say if they are not attempting to change their lifestyle to become healthier and think that they can 'milk' it and so forth, then go ahead and get a heart attack or randomly stop breathing and die...
But some of the blame can go onto the parents if the person who is really overweight is young or under parental care.. because I see how parents overfeed their children in a way of preventing them of having the ability to ever leave them...which is totally sad
However for some, losing weight can be very difficult, so I guess the tirade at obese people goes to those who are pompous about it and say that they have a right to be fat but then want to use it at their advantage by getting sympathy n all sorts

maybe I am being harsh though :frown: can't help that I am just being like this because I really don't like my body shape

hmmm
justkillingtime
End of story.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

There is no such thing as an attractive judgemental and shallow boy. End of.
littleshambles
Oh for Christ's sake can we give it a rest with the weight threads, who honestly gives a **** what you think anyway? Because the whole of TSR is desperate to be at a weight that is attractive to YOU, bro. :colonhash: Oh hells yeah. If you don't want a fat girlfriend, don't get a fat girlfriend. If it's such a big deal I'm sure sexual selection pressures will skinny out the female population. Innit. Mind your business, eat your government mandated greens and take your daily government mandated exercise and SHUT THE **** UP already.

Lawl, government mandated exercise?

Ohhh, I see what you're doing. You're trying to make being in shape seem like some "boring" and "conformist" thing, while implying that looking like Free Willy makes you "individualistic" and "free thinking"

Yeah.. either that or it makes you a disgusting sedentary slob with no self control.

I'm just telling it like it is, that's all.
XCRUSHESX
I agree, but what we need to define what is fat... I think the word obese would be better because I would say I am fat, others would say I am chubby or "okay"...

I mean really obese people, I would say if they are not attempting to change their lifestyle to become healthier and think that they can 'milk' it and so forth, then go ahead and get a heart attack or randomly stop breathing and die...
But some of the blame can go onto the parents if the person who is really overweight is young or under parental care.. because I see how parents overfeed their children in a way of preventing them of having the ability to ever leave them...which is totally sad
However for some, losing weight can be very difficult, so I guess the tirade at obese people goes to those who are pompous about it and say that they have a right to be fat but then want to use it at their advantage by getting sympathy n all sorts

maybe I am being harsh though :frown: can't help that I am just being like this because I really don't like my body shape

hmmm

Well for what it's worth, looking at your profile pic - you aren't what I'd call "fat" by a pretty long shot.

Girls naturally carry a higher bodyfat % than guys at any rate, but there's a big difference between being how you are, and being one of the girls you see hanging around McDonalds all day, wearing a miniskirt and thong, and looking about 200 pounds.
Reply 18
Obviously being morbidly obese makes you less likely to attract people...but I genuinely believe that there are attractive people who are overweight...not just plus size models. Girls with beautiful faces and nice bodies that have a few extra pounds on them. I've seen tons of "fat" girls that have good looking bfs!
icn06
Obviously being morbidly obese makes you less likely to attract people...but I genuinely believe that there are attractive people who are overweight...not just plus size models. Girls with beautiful faces and nice bodies that have a few extra pounds on them. I've seen tons of "fat" girls that have good looking bfs!

That says more about how much of the female population is made up of fat girls these days, more than anything else.

Latest